Talented, energetic, self-driven, and core contributor to our QA efforts.
The successful candidate will have a passion for high quality, test automation, and adherence to best practices. The candidate will have strong QA test automation skills across web and mobile, familiarity with object-oriented languages, and automation frameworks/drivers. Testing within Salesforce/Force.com a plus!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- 4+ years’ experience using the following:
- Testing web using webdriver.io, jasmine, chai, SQL
- Testing iOS and Android mobile devices; XCode, Android Studios
- Detox framework
- React Native applications
- Jira & Bitbucket
- 4+ years’ experience with the following:
- Automating different types of tests: unit, integration, and performance
- Using distributed technologies/concepts, object-oriented methodologies, relational databases, and Unix-based systems
- Testing large-scale server applications, web-services, mobile apps, and RESTful APIs
- Experience testing a high-performance B2B enterprise software system
- Experience with the Continuous Integration (CI) process.
- Very effective communication skills and experience working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) environment.
- Able to be effective and supportive in a team environment.
- Experience with command line, bash prompt.
- Passionate about QA and raising the quality bar at Sitetracker.