Location: México – Remote
Job reference code*: CENG0011
Practice: Customer Software Development
Industry – Sector: Food
What you’ll do?
- Apply mobile application expertise on the iOS platform to improve the health care experience for both patients and providers.
- Work with customers, designers and UX experts to design and develop solutions to challenging problems.
- Provide leadership to development teams and mentor junior developers by setting up standards and best practices for the entire project.
What you’ll bring:
- 6+ years’ experience of Objective-C based iOS development.
- Proficient with Objective-C & Swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Ability to lead and mentor junior team members and guide them on important architectural aspects & decisions.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience working with Cocoapods and open source libraries.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with Instruments tool.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Solid understanding of the application design patterns like MVC, MVVM, VIPER etc.
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration ex: Jenkins CI tool. Good to have, not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Unit Testing e.g. XCTest, Mock objects etc.
- Advanced English level
- Objective-C based iOS development
- OS frameworks such as UIKit, Core Data, Core Animation.
- RESTful APIs
- UI/UX standards
- MVC, MVVM, VIPER etc.
- Work Underpressure, Quality at work, Results Oriented
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.
June 9, 2021
Nivel de experiencia
Nivel de educación