Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Senior Front End Developer for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Mexico. Our client makes and markets intelligent digital products. The client’s services cover their planning, design, engineering, and growth. The company builds apps, websites, eCommerce platforms, and experiences that create value for humans. Requirements:
- Experience in using React Native in a production environment.
- Expertise in specific performance optimization techniques for mobile platforms.
- Expertise in ES6/7.
- Knowledge of native mobile application development practices and ecosystems (iOS, Android).
- Expertise in unit testing experience.
Will be a plus:
- Support internal development and initiatives.
- Deliver properly developed and tested software that meets the defined requirements.
- Provide Unit Tests to sustain quality.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Experience in creating native modules for React Native.
- Experience in consuming GraphQL APIs.
- Expertise in CI pipelines.
- Knowledge of React.js.
- Legal IMSS contract (no mix schema).
- 10 vacation days after 1st year.
- 5 PTOs per year after 3rd month.
- 10 Mexican national holidays.
- 25% Vacations Bonus.
- 30 salary days as Christmas Bonus.
- Comprehensive Health and Life insurance.
- Health insurance for family members.
- Remote work support.
- Flexible Home Office depends on a project.
- Optional English lessons.
- Professional growth support.
- Monthly MXN 1,000.00 pantry vouchers.
- Svitla referral program.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us! SHARE
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV. We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)