Mexico City, Mexico Netcracker
Technical Manager - Infrastructure
Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker Technology is looking to hire a Technical Infrastructure Manager to be part of our IT Managed Services team based in Mexico.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain documentation such as infrastructure design specifications and diagrams, operational guides and methodology documentation
- Be a focal point for all aspects of solution implementation for various Production and non-production systems.
- Monitor production and non-production environments, triage and resolve alerts. Perform health checks of supported solution.
- Lead investigations during production and non-production incidents. Interface with different workgroups including Tier2, Development, Technical support groups and Infrastructure to troubleshoot and resolve environment issues.
- Analyze incidents, propose improvement plan, own action items.
- Lead performance issues investigation and resolution.
- Develop and maintain automation playbooks, pipelines, tools.
- Own implementation of solution, platform and infrastructure related monitoring tools and procedures, automation scripts and tools.
- Manage database and application release, patches deployment and configurations implementation.
- Define, improve and document procedures for database monitoring and maintenance. Control execution of defined procedures and policies.
- Be part of 7 x 24 DBA on-call team.
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle Middleware and Database products including highly available architectures.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Experience with PostgreSQL is a plus
- Experience with Golden Gate and DataGuard is plus
- Experience in implementing monitoring of the production systems
- Strong knowledge of ITIL
- Experience in supporting large scale, mission critical 7 x 24 solutions
- Enterprise Linux systems administration at level to understand principles of resource allocation and monitoring, system start-up sequence, system configuration.
- Understanding principles of TCP/IP, routing, application network traffic balancing and failover.
- Understand principles of PKI/Certificates
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery and DevOps methods;
- Experience with DevOps tools Jenkins, Ansible, Git
- Team leadership skills, sufficient to lead implementation of IT environments per design specifications, lead investigations and incidents resolutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex performance and stability issues.
- Ability and willingness to adopt new technologies.
- Effective and efficient communication under stressful environment.
- Telecom-OSS/BSS or eCommerce domains experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field